Phone: (510) 620-2911
Fax: (510) 620-2940
California Department of Public Health
Drinking Water & Radiation Laboratory Branch
850 Marina Bay Parkway, MS G-164
Richmond, CA 94804-6403
1. The LRN-C Level 1 Lab offers free in-person training for Clinical Laboratories, Public Health Emergency Preparedness Officers, Hospital Emergency/ Disaster Preparedness Staff, First Responders including Law Enforcement, Fire Department, HazMat (contact CT Coordinator at 510-412-1693).
2. Emergency Room Procedures in Chemical Hazard Emergencies: A Job Aid
3. Types and Categories of Hazardous Chemicals and Related Toxidromes
4. CHEMM Intelligent Syndromes Tool - tool developed by experts in medicine and emergency response as an aid for identifying the chemical a patient was exposed to in a mass casualty incident.
5. CDC Emergency Preparedness and Response – Chemical Emergencies
6. EMSA Patient Decontamination Recommendations for the Hospitals
7. Laboratory Response and Hospital Preparedness in a Chemical Exposure (Terrorism) Event. Provided by Michigan DHHS. (Credits: PACE)
8. Packaging and Shipping Division 6.2 Materials. Sponsored by the CDC National Laboratory Training Network.
9. Advanced HAZMAT Life Support (AHLS) - provides healthcare providers the critical skills needed to treat victims exposed to toxic substances. (Credits: CME)
Drills and Exercises
Conferences and Workshops
In-person training for 1st Responders, Hospitals and Public Health