Adolescent Family Life Program (AFLP) Agreement Funding Applications (AFA)
Below is information on Agreement Funding Applications (AFA) forms and resources specific to the
Adolescent Family Life Program (AFLP) for fiscal years 2020-2021, 2021-2022, and 2022-2023.
|April 27, 2020
AFLP AFA Notification, State Fiscal Years 2020-2021, 2021-2022 and 2022-2023 AFLP AFA Notification
- AFA forms are attached to the AFA Notification email.
|May 11, 2020
Completed AFA documents are due back to MCAH
- Budget meeting conference calls can be requested during this time. They can be scheduled through either your Contract Manager (CM) or Program Consultant (PC) as noted on your Awardee letter.
- If needed, please contact your CM about extensions. Any extension requests must be approved by your CM and PC.
|May - June 2020
AFA Package Review and Approval
- AFA packages are reviewed by the CM and PC. Additional documentation or information may be requested.
- Approval letters will be emailed once AFA package is approved.
Required AFA documents, as listed on the AFA Checklist, were emailed to awardees. CBOs will be provided with instructions for submitting additional contract documents. For questions or additional copies of AFA forms, please contact your CM noted on your Awardee letter.
Completed AFA packages should be submitted to MCAHFinAct@cdph.ca.gov.