Adolescent Family Life Program (AFLP) Agreement Funding Applications (AFA)
Below is information on Agreement Funding Applications (AFA) forms and resources specific to the
Adolescent Family Life Program (AFLP) for fiscal years 2021-2022.
|April 22, 2021
AFLP AFA Notification, State Fiscal Year 2021-2022
- AFA forms are attached to the AFA Notification email.
|May 14, 2021
Completed AFA documents are due back to MCAH
- Budget meeting conference calls can be requested during this time. They can be scheduled through either your Contract Manager (CM) or Program Consultant (PC)
- If needed, please contact your CM about extensions. Any extension requests must be approved by your CM and PC.
|May 17 - June 11, 2021
AFA Package Review and Approval
- AFA packages are reviewed by the CM and PC. Additional documentation or information may be requested.
- Approval letters will be emailed once AFA package is approved.
Required AFA documents, as listed on the AFA Checklist, were emailed to awardees. CBOs will be provided with instructions for submitting additional contract documents. For questions or additional copies of AFA forms, please contact your CM noted on your Awardee letter.
Completed AFA packages should be submitted to MCAHFinAct@cdph.ca.gov.