Changing Key Demographic Information
How to Submit an Address Change
You are required by regulations to notify Laboratory Field Services (LFS) in writing of a change of address within 30 days after the change has occurred.
- After logging into your online account, follow the instructions below:
Click on your initials in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
Click the "View Profile" selection
Click the "Update Profile" button
Scroll down the 'Address Details" section
Click the "Edit" button
Make the necessary changes to your address
Make sure that you select "Mailing Address" as the type
Make sure you click the "Primary" checkbox
Click the "Validate" button
Click the "Next" button
Click the "Finish" button
- Your new address will be entered in the LFS data system. You will not receive a new license or certificate. The next time you renew your license or certificate you will receive your new license or certificate at your new address.
How to Submit a Name Change
- Click on your initials in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Click the "View Profile" selection
- Click the "Update Profile" button
- Go to the "Key Demographics" section
- Make the necessary changes to your name
- Double check the spelling of your name
- Click the "Next" button
- Click the "Select Document Type" to select the appropriate document type
- Click the "Upload" button to upload your required document
- Click the "Choose File" button
- Select the appropriate document you want to upload
- Click the "Submit" button
- Click Finish
- A Laboratory Field Services (LFS) staff member will review your name change request. The system will send you an email once the review is complete.
- You will receive a new license or certificate with your new name, but the expiration date will remain the same as on your old license or certificate. The new license or certificate with your new name must be posted at your work location.